Isolated sub-cultures, usually due to geographics, do have a tendency to inbreed to the extent that it may have an effect on characteristics. Intelligence is one characteristic, as well as physical ones. This is an exception rather than the rule, as during the Paleolithic migration was much more common throughout Humanity. I'm not aware of any data regarding the San, which were isolated in Southern Africa due to the Kalahari, but there have been studies done on others such as the Masai, tracking members activities and health once moving to modern urban areas.The aborigines of Australia is also an example of isolation, especially their physical features, but again, I'm not aware of intelligence comparisons.

All the characteristics you listed could still be explained due to sub-cultural teaching and values. Primitive cultures tended to develop behaviors and values in ways to take full advantage of the resources of their ecosystems. It is still not indicative of any real intelligence differences within Humanity.

Here's food for thought, from an article that explores both sides.

http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm

In Germany, a study of kids fathered by foreign soldiers and raised by German women found that kids with white biological dads scored the same as kids with biological dads of "African" origin. Hereditarians (scholars who advocate genetic explanations) complain that the sample was skewed because at least 20 percent of the "African" dads were white North Africans. I find that complaint pretty interesting, since it implies that North Africans are a lot smarter than other "whites." Their better critique is that the pool of blacks in the U.S. military had already been filtered by IQ tests. Even environmentalists (scholars who advocate nongenetic explanations) concede that this filter radically distorted the numbers. But again, the complaint teaches a lesson: In any nonrandom pool of people, you can't deduce even average IQ from race.

Last edited by Ken61; 06/11/15 01:26 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.