Babboons everywhere are still pretty upset that you compared them to criminals Jim. But Caitlyn SKB is as transparent as glass in his hypocrisy.

He says it's OK for Mike to say that whites are more intelligent than blacks. He absolutely refuses to even acknowledge any of the many Democrats who are demonstrably racist. He didn't even comment about Geo Newbern's funny little joke about Tyrone in the Jokes thread. The arbiter of who's racist and who isn't has me on ignore because I pissed him off by pointing out that he only supports anti-gun Democrats and criticizes pro-gun Republicans.

Let's keep the anti-gun gunsmith in the spotlight.

Here's a couple of my favorite Lyndon B. Johnson quotes, and a link to a story about Democrat racism:

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/some-of-the-lost-history-in-the-civil-rights-movement

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.