The decorum of Constructive Criticism must be enforced. This includes petty squabbles over semantics and lexicons. If someone truly wants to practice "One Upmanship", they'd better be prepared to make their case and deliver the goods, in a polite, factual, documented way. There's already way too much of that on the Net in general, the anonymity makes it easy to make subjective, negative comments in order to feed egos.

There is clearly a difference between subjective criticism and constructive critique. People unable to communicate in a polite, respectful manner appropriate for adults simply should not post.

Perhaps I'm looking at the potential of this Forum the same way I look at doubles in need of Restoration. I think of what it could be, a collection of information validated by the expertise and experience of others, the premier source on the internet. I think that so much information will be available, it'd be a crime to load it up with extraneous pap and claptrap.

Last edited by Ken61; 06/07/15 09:23 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.