Yes Ken, I have a joke.

A girl went to a tattoo parlor to get a tattoo. The tattoo guy says, "Can I help you?" and she says, "Yes, I'd like to get a tattoo."

The guy says, "That's what I do... I do tattoos. What kind of tattoo would you like?" She says, "I'd like a tattoo of Elvis Presley right here on the inside of my thigh."

The guy says, "I can do that, but you'll need to disrobe completely from the waist down." She is reluctant about this, but he reassures her that he is a true professional, and any clothing would interfere with his artistry. So she removed her jeans and panties and sat in the chair and spread her legs.

The tatto guy went to work, and after about four hours, he said, "Well, I'm all done. What do you think?" The girl looked at the picture on the inside of her thigh and said, "Who the hell is that?" The tattoo guy said, "Why that's Elvis Presley." She told him it looked nothing like Elvis Presley, and refused to pay. He said, "I've been working on you for four hours and that looks exactly like Elvis. You have to pay me."

They argued back and forth, and finally the guy said, "Look, I'll do your other thigh. I guarantee it will look like Elvis, or it's on me." She agreed, and he went to work on the other thigh, this time paying extra close attention to fine details and working right off of a photo of Elvis. After another four hours, he proudly said, "Well, I'm all done. What do you think of this one?"

She looked at the inside of her other thigh and said, "Who the hell is that? He said, "Why that's Elvis Presley. The first one looks exactly like Elvis Presley, and this one looks even more like Elvis Presley." Again, she said it looked nothing like Elvis, and refused to pay him. Again they argued over payment. He said to her, "Listen, I'll get someone off the street to judge those tattoos and if they think either or both look like Elvis, you pay me. If not, the job is free." She agreed to this.

The tattoo guy went outside and grabbed the first guy who happened by, a staggering drunk. He said, "Hey buddy, I need you to come in here and judge some pictures." The drunk staggered in behind him, and the tattoo guy pointed toward the girl sitting in the chair with her legs spread, and said to him, "Can you recognize those pictures sir?"

The drunk squinted and studied and waved his finger toward the girl and said, "I don't know who in hell the two twins are. But the guy in the middle is Willie Nelson!"

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.