Originally Posted By: ed good

plus, it sounds like you object to how i sell guns...what is that all about?

Ed, just because you aren't the one applying the Bondo, doesn't mean it's okay. Your ads and photos are misleading. There is not full disclosure. Your return policy is a joke, designed to allow you to keep the money, regardless of the satisfaction level of your customer. You take advantage of the inability of your customers to inspect the wares before opening their wallet. Clearly I'm not the only one here who thinks this.

For contrast, when I sell a gun, which isn't often, I tell the prospective buyer everything I know about the gun. Everything! Good and bad. Problems are highlighted, with accurate photos detailing the problem. No law says I have to. May not get top dollar. But I suspect no one here would object to my sales techniques.

That is what it is all about.

Edit to add:

We are all well aware that there are many others who use all or some of the techniques you use to sell guns for more money than the guns are worth. We see their ads. But none of them have the temerity to post here, imagining they would be welcomed with open arms.

Last edited by canvasback; 05/03/15 06:45 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia