Joe,
The lever is off having the 'knob' welded on. When it gets back and the welds are contoured the last bit of shaping of the lever to the grip area of the stock can be done.

There are two open sight sets that need to be shot in. I want to use 60 grain bullets in the 5.6 and haven't got anything loaded yet. The .25-20 WCF loads are ready so nothing needed there regarding reloading. Since there is lot of adjustability in the BSA 8 peep sight (the .22LR barrel) I think I can get the Federal Premium UltraMatch that I found locally to work fine. Since this sight folds down I will need to get this barrel properly shot in as the elevation knob extension will determine the final location of the butt stock nose (it needs to clear it) and then the final shaping of the butt stock can be done. My preferred .22LR ammo would have been the Remington standard velocity but it is simply not available. The UltraMatch was $185 for a brick.

Too, there is a lot of cabinet work that hasn't really been started yet and with the sub-zero temps there will be no outdoor work done on that yet.

Next up, bluing the BSA peep. I have it disassembled and polished and again the Gesswein die maker's stones were simply indispensable. Using abrasive papers would have taken a very long time by comparison and the results would have been inferior.
Dennis