Originally Posted By: King Brown
None---not one---of my buddies believes larger loads and barrages of shot and bullet enhances the experience or results. Nor would they restrict their use. One size doesn't fit all.

King said the above words within this very thread... but in his post #312056 from 2/2/13, he said this:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'd feel better about 2nd protection if our side stopped shooting itself in the foot with the makes-no-difference between 10 and larger magazines, cross-messaging of the worst kind. The antis are saying if the difference is 6-8 seconds what's the problem of excluding the 10-plus?

This is just one of King's proposals that suggest law abiding citizens should give up their right to large capacity magazines or "clips", but it is not the only time he has done this. He has lied to us and denied ever making such a proposal, but there you have it in his own words. Maybe King's buddies would not restrict the possession of large capacity magazines... but he sure would!

I despise anti-gunners, but anti-gunners who lie about it and pretend to be one of us are the most disgusting, vile, and loathsome thing I can think of.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.