Originally Posted By: ed good
and dudley, have you ever shipped a really nice gun to an internet customer, who decides to return it for what ever reason and does a poor job of packing and ships it back the cheapest way. only to find that when you get it back the stock is broken? well, i have...

my thirty years of experience in the hobby gun dealing business have taught me what works and what does not work. maybe, when you have some more experience you will learn the same.

and one more question, dudley: as you have decided to attack me for my business practices, what about your business practices? do you have any feedback anywhere that we can look at?

i do. go to gunbroker.com and search for items for sale by ed1. there you will find my public feedback record since 2001.

I have not yet had a gun returned to me by a buyer for any reason. I allow a traditional 3 day return policy, but have no worries of it a couple reasons. There is never any question about what I sell. Plenty of photos and very accurate descriptions leave my buyers very happy with what they buy as there are no surprises. That combined with not selling junk leaves little worry about having to accept a return.

As for how I do business. I am a professional that makes my living by maintaining a good reputation with my customers.
I can only comment on your business practices as far as saying that you are a self called "hobby" gun dealer. And being a hobby would imply that you are in it only for your own self enjoyment. And that the way you conduct yourself in internet communities (that you are currently on and ones you have been thrown off of) is enough of a reason in itself for people to not want to do business with you.

B.Dudley