May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (bsteele, Chuckster, desullivan, 1 invisible), 282 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,563
Posts546,363
Members14,423
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
Like this one?

Internet Weiners
Contests are so funny
Always get stepped on

You have five syllables in line 1, that is correct. Was weiners a Freudian slip or did you mean "whiners"?
Line 2 has six syllables, not 7.
Line 3 has six syllables, not 5.
See if you can work in "statist" which appears in practically all of your posts. wink

Like this:

King is a statist
Says Ken61 all the time
A johnny one note

GLS #382257 10/31/14 09:51 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

How about this?

Internet Weiners
Contests can be so funny
Always stepped on

"Weiner" is a reference to "Internet Weiner Measuring Contest", (yes, "Weiner" is slang for "Penis") a term used often by the younger generations to describe a pointless conflict on the internet. Not to say that it isn't entertaining to others.

It's easy to use "Statist" whenever talking about politics.

Statists are so Red
Constitution is denied
Slavery is here

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
GLS #382258 10/31/14 09:57 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

This is becoming very entertaining.

GLS is duped
Head is in the sand far deep
Easy to not think

Last edited by Ken61; 10/31/14 09:58 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
GLS #382262 10/31/14 10:04 AM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Your first Haiki about statist is correct
Your second one has too many syllables in the first line. It doesn't take any thought to spot an insufferable jerk like keith. At least you aren't abusive like your buddy, keith. For that we are grateful.
Gil

GLS #382265 10/31/14 10:24 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Meh, as we all get older, it's easy to drift into an insulting tone with responses. I think we all sometimes find it emotionally gratifying to really "lay into someone" and insult them. I've been guilty of that, but I try to guard against it. I find that when I do that, it really turns me negative, and consequentially upset and unhappy. It's much more uplifting emotionally to "poke fun" at people, especially those you don't agree with. I appreciate the humor in your posts.

I'm trying not to become more "Crotchety" as I get older..

I really didn't expect King to take me up on the offer of my books. I was "poking fun" at him. Especially with McCarthy's book. That would have been like a Christian Fundamentalist accepting an offer of a loan of the "Satanic Bible"...

Ken

Last edited by Ken61; 10/31/14 11:35 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I find it emotionally uplifting to flush Libtards like GLS. I love it when they put their own dishonesty and hypocrisy on full display. It's always very revealing when they cannot intelligently and truthfully counter what I have said, and it's noteworthy that they only rise to the bait in defense of their own kind.

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: King Brown
Get with it, Ken. Meanness affects everyone. Forceful and passionate is one thing, obsessive, consistent and deliberate misinterpretation is another i.e the latest "Communist leaning," the old discredited McCarthy line.

Deliberate misinterpretation... really King? Do you remember this little exchange between Ken61 and yourself?

King,

I think your work on conservation issues is admirable. As was/is your work with FX. I fail to understand why you are so Red, and have no problem with the infliction your totalitarian views on others.

And your reply...

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'll be the first to be rounded up, Ken. My middle name is Lenin. Anyone not thinking that way at the time I was born wasn't thinking. Dad had arrived back from Paris where he had worked on the Herald-Trib and imbibed wisdom in the salons of Gertrude Stein, Louise Bryant and Emma Goldman.

So what's the problem? Could it be that "Communist leaning" wasn't perfectly accurate because it didn't go quite far enough? Not everyone is as dense and dull witted as your defender, the initiator of this thread.

Look at the obvious intelligence level of the few people you have buffaloed here. Aren't you ashamed? I thought you took pity on the weak and disadvantaged.

What's wrong Gil? You've got nothing to counter this, so you resort back to your slime and slander. How many chances have you had now to intelligently support your contention that King is not a liar? Ah, but that would take intelligence, something you severely lack, in my opinion. It's so easy for King to fool someone like you. I back up what I say, and so far, you have nothing to counter it except your personal disapproval, and your defense of a liar.

GLS is duped
Head is in the sand far deep
Easy to not think

Ken61, for the second line, would "Head up King's and Obama's ass" have the proper number of syllables?

As they say GLS, ttt... to the top! I'm thrilled that you are keeping your pal King's dishonesty front and center. I was afraid your thread might be running out of gas.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #382343 11/01/14 07:39 AM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

COWARD ALERT COWARD ALERT COWARD ALERT COWARD ALERT COWARD

keith the kowardly klown

Why does he act the jerk this anonymous wizard of ooze?
Does he stay up late at night drowning in booze?
Why is he so vicious, toxic and absent of mirth?
Was he dropped on his head, an accident at birth?
Or does he visit this forum in too tight clown shoes?

I don't comment on King's politics or your politics. Y'all are free to believe what you want. What I do comment on is your conduct. Were you bullied as a kid? Picked on by an older brother or sister? Or did you pick on other kids? Or pick on your younger brother or sister? Did an 84 year-old Nova Scotian run over your dog? We need to know! You never got over the story about Santa Claus not being true? You can be helped.

The needlepointers are getting antsy and the publisher is calling daily. Which limerick do you want and how many copies of "Leaves of a Cowardly Ass" do you need? Please give your name and address. (Couldn't get the banner colored yellow. How'd you do the Liar Alert Red? Just between us boys. Let's do lunch) Gil

Last edited by GLS; 11/01/14 07:50 AM. Reason: Apologies to Walt Whitman and forgot about $10 to Dave
GLS #382347 11/01/14 08:04 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

DUMBASS ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>DUMBASS ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>DUMBASS ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>

Still got nothing, eh GLS?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #382350 11/01/14 08:27 AM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You continue to inspire, you the poetic gift that keeps on giving. Inquiring minds need to know:

Why does the wizards nasty streak of ooze seem permanent?
Does he have a pointy head filled with quick-set cement?
Did an 84 year-old King look alike run over his childhood dog?
With these and other questions we continue to ponder and slog
Or is it just pure and simple his head is packed with excrement?

With the additional list of limericks the book publisher will need more $$ for "Leaves of A Cowardly Ass". $10 to Dave

Still need your name and address posted!

Sidelock
Sidelock

DUMBASS ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>DUMBASS ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>DUMBASS ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>

Still got nothing, eh GLS?

Read my post #382341 above again GLS. Your buddy is a liar. You are here to defend a liar. I guess that's what lawyers do. I think good ones do it with a convincing argument rather than a display of their stupidity.

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.