June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 398 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,583
Posts546,726
Members14,425
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Get with it, Ken. Meanness affects everyone. Forceful and passionate is one thing, obsessive, consistent and deliberate misinterpretation is another i.e the latest "Communist leaning," the old discredited McCarthy line. "We" in the collective sense meant all are victims of bad behaviour in our midst. Others may judge your approbation and encouragement of it.

Preposterous post. Comrade King, your ideology specializes in "Meanness". Sociopathic demonization is the hallmark of the Left. Lest you forget, the statist doctrinal lexicon which includes "Racist, Sexist, Bigot, Homophobe" as well as the newer "Murderer, Women-Hater, Bush-lied-people-died, Pretorius-bashing, Trailerpark-trolling, Tax-evading, etc" is the way the Left operates. ALL ARGUABLE LIES, and a part of the "Politics of Personal Destruction". Personally, I find mockingly illustrating hypocrisy to be more effective and entertaining, but that's my preference...

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

GLS wants us to ignore the lies of a liar.
The dumbass is too stupid to understand why some of us don't post our last name.
In typical Liberal hypocrite fashion, he only wants to protect the lies of another liberal.
This doesn't rhyme... and I don't give a shit.

What is that? It might be a type of "Haiku"...

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
GLS #382192 10/30/14 04:48 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
The Big Lie knows no political boundaries.

Truer words have never been spoken. Although the ones of the past six years have destroyed countless American lives.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Get with it, Ken. Meanness affects everyone. Forceful and passionate is one thing, obsessive, consistent and deliberate misinterpretation is another i.e the latest "Communist leaning," the old discredited McCarthy line.

Deliberate misinterpretation... really King? Do you remember this little exchange between Ken61 and yourself?

Originally Posted By: Ken61
King,

I think your work on conservation issues is admirable. As was/is your work with FX. I fail to understand why you are so Red, and have no problem with the infliction your totalitarian views on others.

And your reply...

I'll be the first to be rounded up, Ken. My middle name is Lenin. Anyone not thinking that way at the time I was born wasn't thinking. Dad had arrived back from Paris where he had worked on the Herald-Trib and imbibed wisdom in the salons of Gertrude Stein, Louise Bryant and Emma Goldman.

So what's the problem? Could it be that "Communist leaning" wasn't perfectly accurate because it didn't go quite far enough? Not everyone is as dense and dull witted as your defender, the initiator of this thread.

Look at the obvious intelligence level of the few people you have buffaloed here. Aren't you ashamed? I thought you took pity on the weak and disadvantaged.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #382237 10/31/14 06:14 AM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

It is said it is best not to wrestle with a pig,
Because rolling in the mud is his dance, a jig
So it drives him crazy when his insults are ignored
A garbage can full of rotten insults that pile up unscored
Anonymously calling folks liars is his cowardly gig.

Anonymous keith, As indicated in another thread, I can have your favorite limerick in this thread needle pointed for you, suitable for framing. Just post your name and address in this thread and I'll get back with you on costs. Christmas is approaching. I'll send $10 to Dave. Have you tried the Imodium?

Or if you prefer, I can have all of them printed up in a bound book, gold edged, of course, and get them to you in time for Xmas.
With apologies to Walt Whitman, I'll call it "Leaves of A Cowardly Ass." (Poetic license) Certainly couldn't call it "Profiles in Courage". That title has been used and would be misleading.

Be sure to give us you name and address!!!

Gil

GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
[

What is that? It might be a type of "Haiku"...

Ken, a "Haiku" is a form of Japanese poetry.
First and last line have five syllables and the middle line is 7 Syllables. Rhyming not necessary. This is a Haiku:

The Wizard of Ooze

Keith is a coward
Yellow bellied he spews crap
On Yellow Prick Road.

This would be another:

A mind sick young boy
Picked wings off of caught flies
He now slanders King

and another:

jOe writes smallish pops
short, cryptic and bone cutting
keith is verbous bully

Gil

GLS #382245 10/31/14 08:10 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
It is said it is best not to wrestle with a pig,
Because rolling in the mud is his dance, a jig
So it drives him crazy when his insults are ignored
A garbage can full of rotten insults that pile up unscored
Anonymously calling folks liars is his cowardly gig.

Anonymous keith, As indicated in another thread, I can have your favorite limerick in this thread needle pointed for you, suitable for framing. Just post your name and address in this thread and I'll get back with you on costs. Christmas is approaching. I'll send $10 to Dave. Have you tried the Imodium?

Or if you prefer, I can have all of them printed up in a bound book, gold edged, of course, and get them to you in time for Xmas.
With apologies to Walt Whitman, I'll call it "Leaves of A Cowardly Ass." (Poetic license) Certainly couldn't call it "Profiles in Courage". That title has been used and would be misleading.

Be sure to give us you name and address!!!

Gil

I think a lot will agree with me that you have let this effect you mentally.

GLS #382251 10/31/14 09:19 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

roses are red. violets are blue...

character flawed cowards are all over...

certainly here too...

Last edited by ed good; 10/31/14 09:28 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
GLS #382252 10/31/14 09:22 AM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

jOe, I sense you don't know how to take a compliment in the Haiku.
Funny I should mention Profiles in Courage. Did you ever get squared away with Chris Dunlap (Pre13Col??) after you posted his offer to meet you and discuss your tormenting of Adam Stinson, the 21 year-old frequent poster? I believe you then faxed the Private Message to his employer. You stopped tormenting Adam after that. In the photos posted in other threads with him in full battle gear under the Crossed Sabres in Bagdhad, he did look a little intimidating. jOe, we understand. Memory is a funny thing. So are glass houses.
Gil

GLS #382253 10/31/14 09:33 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Like this one?

Internet Weiners
Contests are so funny
Always get stepped on

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.