Originally Posted By: keith
I only wish there was some way to test if Keyboard Cowboy Gil would have the balls to says the things he says about me directly to my face instead of from behind his own LCD display from a thousand miles away, alleged full name notwithstanding. Having seen the photos of him that he has posted here, I personally don't think so. Octogenarian King actually looks tougher to me. Seriously. But then again, there are plenty of little guys who run off at the mouth without anything to back it up.

Keith, you know my opinion of the main point of this thread so I won't bore you or anyone else on that subject.

But, IMHO you have veered into indefensible territory with the testosterone laden call out of GLS as quoted above. Why? Because the facts are GLS has the balls to identify himself, clearly and numerous times. He does not hide behind Internet anonymity.

Now, you, and others, have perfectly understandable and rational reasons for remaining anonymous online. As gun owners, we all get that. But suggesting that you somehow are brave enough to say what you say here in a face to face confrontation while GLS would not is not backed up by the facts as evidenced on line.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you wouldn't be as straightforward in the flesh as you are here. But the evidence strongly suggests GLS would be as well.

GLS doesn't hide behind anything. We know his name, his state, what he looks like and his opinions. And he has pointed out that Jim, and likely others, know his address.

You, we know your opinions and that's about all. I would encourage you to stay on topic and leave the references about who has the bigger balls elsewhere until you are ready to match GLS in levels of personal disclosure on this site.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia