June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
2 members (Hammergun, FallCreekFan), 472 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,585
Posts546,740
Members14,425
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
GLS #381923 10/28/14 01:47 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
jOe, you did me a favor and I'll let this pass. I try to repay favors and fxxxings in kind. Gil

'course you'll let this pass... again. Same as last time, you put your easily demonstrable and transparent true motives and hypocrisy on full display. I hope you aren't a criminal defense attorney. I'd assume the vast majority of your clients would be convicted, because, in my opinion, they'd have a fool for a lawyer. About as honest as Libtard attorney Dave-In-Maine who swore up and down that he was against Obama... until I reproduced some quotes from his posts that bashed Bush and supported Obama. Well shut my mouth!

I really need a more challenging Liberal intellect to spar with... ed good, where are you?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #381932 10/28/14 03:48 PM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

keith fancies himself a 2nd amendment hero
He fiddles non-stop on a keyboard, a modern day Nero,
Obsessively calling a man a liar without attaching his own name
Like a ball-less eunuch he slanders without shame
With a manly courage rated forty below zero

GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
[quote=GLS]Well shut my mouth!

We should be so lucky.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
You're right it's forgetfullness. How much detail do you remember from a transaction from 3 years ago? Hope the shot worked out for you. It wasn't mine and I took care of selling it for a lady from our church whose husband had died. I hope you sent Dave $10?
As an aside: I believe I got all 75 lbs "If it fits it ships" into one post office box. I looked at this as customer revenge! grin
Jim

Almost as much fun as telling the clerk there is a gun in the package and watch them dance around way to make up rules that don't exist for shipping USPS

Hillary For Prison 2018
GLS #381946 10/28/14 05:55 PM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Forgetfulness? I'm still looking for an 870 that I hid somewhere in the house because of gun safe triage. Jim, you had to send it in 3 boxes. Could've put two in one but something snafued. I've still got your three boxes. I hand loaded some 16 gauge shorts for snipe with it. Works great 3/4 to 7/8 oz. Thanks, again. Gil

GLS #381950 10/28/14 06:24 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I told you my 3 year old memory was an issue. My wife, who I just asked, says it was 2 flat rate boxes 50lbs in 1 and 25lbs in the other. All I can remember is putting the boxed shot on the counter and watching the clerk grunt as they moved it off to the back. eek
Glad the shot worked out for you.
BTW: I shipped something more hefty then this last year. 3 Ponsness Warner shotshell loaders each of which I believe topped 50 lbs. I used a hand cart to bring them into the post officegrin
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
GLS #381977 10/29/14 02:33 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I really do appreciate the opportunity to further display some of King's many lies thanks to the efforts of Keyboard Cowboy Gil, who, in a concerted effort to protect a fellow Liberal, has been slinging his own red Georgia mud from behind his LCD computer screen. Here again, thanks to Gil bringing up the subject of King's many lies, is a recent post I made, #381310, that reproduced just three of King's recent lies. This from the "NYT Admits Iraq Had WMD" thread:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's your thread, Dave. You say "NY Times admits Iraq had WMDs" when it did not. You can't show where it did. No one---not the US, UN, EU, UK, NATO or anyone---has attached the term WMD to what was found except you and Jim.

Well, I've read this entire thread over a couple times and cannot find anywhere Jim said that the NYT article ever used the term WMD. Jim called him on it several times but our resident liar cannot admit that he was wrong or apologize for his misstatement of fact.

Even more to the point is the insane level of denial and dishonesty that King exhibits when he is so adamant that Sarin, Mustard Gas, etc., are not WMD, simply because the NYT article does not refer to them as such. Isn't that about as dishonest as attempting to say that a "revolver" is not a "gun"??? Just what the hell are they? Why does he find it so important to discredit Dave K's veracity on the smallest technicality?

Of course, I have referred to WMD found in Iraq numerous times myself. I provided links to articles that told of the Polish Army contingent of the international coalition finding artillery shells loaded with cyclosarin, a more potent form of sarin. King always ignored them and dishonestly went on claiming there were no WMD in Iraq and dishonestly claiming we mistakenly and foolishly went to war there because of the 9-11 attacks. Former Senator Rick Santorum R-PA went public in 2006 with stories of WMD found in Iraq, against the wishes of Karl Rove who felt the Republicans had been(dishonestly)beaten on that issue and it was best not to pursue the matter further. Dave K makes the point that George Bush did not refer to an "active" WMD program when he made the case to take out Saddam. Yet King still clings to his deceptive claims because he is all about protecting the lies of Liberal Democrats who, not incidentally, would love to restrict and/or eliminate our Second Amendment Rights.

I do wish Jim had taken a few minutes to reproduce one of King's many lies. I fully understand that Jim might see it as a complete waste of time because King is a compulsive liar who mentally cannot and will not ever admit to his dishonesty. I've proved it numerous times, often using his exact words, yet he maintains that he has never told a lie, "something he knows not to be true" here ever. I just gave but one example above when he ignored written proof of the cyclosarin shells found in Iraq. Here's a big fat Whopper right within this thread. You don't have to search very long or hard to find King saying something he "knows not to be true".

Good move, Jim: Letting go if you can't find a source to support your claim "the New York Times admitted Iraq had WMDs after all."

Here's another recent Whopper from the Burger King:

It's what you get with a committee-like "checks and balances" governance where neither option is effective and you wind up with the deep blue sea. You chose middlemen when wholesale was available. Most developed countries went the other way.

This was King Brown's answer to criticism of ObamaCare in the recent "ObamaCare Effects on Pawn Stars Business" thread. King, who has been in total denial about ObamaCares effects on Health Care costs in the U.S., apparently is attempting to portray that law as "checks and balances" governance when he knows there was zero Republican input accepted and zero Republican support for it. Again, something he "knows not to be true", but he says it anyway.

Or how about his frequent dishonest references to Mitt Romney and Republicans as misogynist while he is able to ignore far more egregious behaviors in his good Kennedy buddies, or those of Bill Clinton who sexually assaulted a young female intern with a cigar and had her perform fellatio on him in the Oval Office. Again, this is something he "knows not to be true" but it's DNC propaganda and lies he will parrot in order to support and give cover to sleazy Liberal Democrat Anti-Gunners.

My favorites though are those when King denies being an anti-gun, anti Second Amendment LULLER. Here's his words, verbatim, from his post # 308159 on 1/8/13 in the "Obama Pushing For Massive Gun Control" thread:

"Your messages appear as from one who hasn't been involved directly in action of what it takes to beat back grabbers other than a NRA membership. (And that antagonizing NRA comment while the nation mourning was no service to our cause, as I said here at the time. Better that the NRA would consider what Obama proposing and it would respond in good time in the country's best interests etc.) Unwarranted inflaming of public opinion is a mistake, and in confrontations of this kind, it's the faux pas that can kill you. Some November dandies come to mind."

Hopefully, this November will be a dandy, and we can at least slow down or stop some of the idiotic nonsense that King is here to promote no matter what lies, dishonesty, or half-truths he has to use. Remember to urge all of your shooting friends to get out and register and vote. A little donation to NRA Political Victory Fund wouldn't hurt either right now.

King himself defines a lie as saying something one knows not to be true. Yet he does it all the time. It would be both wrong and cowardly of me to repeatedly call King a LIAR without proof or cause. King graciously provides plenty, and I have reproduced numerous examples of his own words. When caught in his lies, he simply moves on to continue lying in another thread, never acknowledging that he was wrong. Ken61 has recognized King's pathological lying and subsequent denial as religious statist "Takiyya", or "lying for the faith", where the ends justify the means. Apologies for dragging you into this fray Ken, but you and I are hardly the only ones who recognize King's frequent dishonesty which Gil would like us to ignore or accept.

GLS has made the choice to defend this mentally ill behavior, and expects to halt my illumination and criticism of it. I think we all understand his motivations. I only wish there was some way to test if Keyboard Cowboy Gil would have the balls to says the things he says about me directly to my face instead of from behind his own LCD display from a thousand miles away, alleged full name notwithstanding. Having seen the photos of him that he has posted here, I personally don't think so. Octogenarian King actually looks tougher to me. Seriously. But then again, there are plenty of little guys who run off at the mouth without anything to back it up.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #381981 10/29/14 06:25 AM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Because deep inside his character is askant
He won’t stop smearing, he just can’t
His “drive-by” courage, his personality trait
That keeps him spewing his monomaniac hate,
Like a back-biting pest, a spineless piss ant.

After reading your last post, you have gone beyond the Wizard of Ooze, and Cowardly Lying. You sound shrill, as if someone threw a bucket of water on you, the Wicked Witch, "I am melting.." Take another vacation.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I only wish there was some way to test if Keyboard Cowboy Gil would have the balls to says the things he says about me directly to my face instead of from behind his own LCD display from a thousand miles away, alleged full name notwithstanding. Having seen the photos of him that he has posted here, I personally don't think so. Octogenarian King actually looks tougher to me. Seriously. But then again, there are plenty of little guys who run off at the mouth without anything to back it up.

Keith, you know my opinion of the main point of this thread so I won't bore you or anyone else on that subject.

But, IMHO you have veered into indefensible territory with the testosterone laden call out of GLS as quoted above. Why? Because the facts are GLS has the balls to identify himself, clearly and numerous times. He does not hide behind Internet anonymity.

Now, you, and others, have perfectly understandable and rational reasons for remaining anonymous online. As gun owners, we all get that. But suggesting that you somehow are brave enough to say what you say here in a face to face confrontation while GLS would not is not backed up by the facts as evidenced on line.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you wouldn't be as straightforward in the flesh as you are here. But the evidence strongly suggests GLS would be as well.

GLS doesn't hide behind anything. We know his name, his state, what he looks like and his opinions. And he has pointed out that Jim, and likely others, know his address.

You, we know your opinions and that's about all. I would encourage you to stay on topic and leave the references about who has the bigger balls elsewhere until you are ready to match GLS in levels of personal disclosure on this site.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
GLS #381992 10/29/14 10:01 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith is sick.

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.