Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ken, I replied to your two erring points of my being against profit and your fear of common people taking power. I haven't seen answers from questions I've asked you, including why did everyone go to Keynes when it hit the fan.

I'd also like to know how taking back the Senate will suddenly end "neoslavery vote-buying and massive government debt." Will those voters be common people, a mob in a democracy, or just the enlightened like you?

Comrade King,

Your response is preposterously subjective and anti-intellectual, as usual. Sure, you're not anti-profit, as long as you and your ilk can be sociopathic parasites of/on it.

Afraid of common people? Hardly, as I consider the average American to actually believe in individual freedom. It's the statist religious sociopaths that allow their votes to be unconstitutionally bought that are the problem. You and your fellow Dupes, Minions, and Useful Idiots have created this statist religious subculture. What is happening now in America is the attempt to grow this subculture, to the point that elections are irrelevant.

The issue is not "Mob Rule", but the reassertion of the protections (for the "common people") of the Constitution.

You also failed to respond to my question about people voting for politicians who would then go and take other's economic freedom away and give it to them, if they were "acting in their own best interests". I really didn't expect a response, as obviously it's a major aspect of your sociopathic statist religious dogma and doctrine.

Winning the Senate MAY at least, slow down some of these statist sociopathic inflictions. Many Republicans are also statists.

I really do get a kick out of you, but you're so predictable.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.