Originally Posted By: King Brown
....I'd also like to know how taking back the Senate will suddenly end "neoslavery vote-buying and massive government debt." Will those voters be common people, a mob in a democracy, or just the enlightened like you?

Here's a thought, maybe because of greed and poison partisanship, congress could reassert the legislative process. Hang on, now, they're a 'do nothing' congress because reid blocks House bills. What if they become a 'do something' congress.

Will they become poisonous because they may have ideological differences of opinion with the exec folks. It would make sense, because the logical response would be to demonize not to debate policy. I suspect he would be insulated by the pc blanket, but heaven forbid he may have to go on record as blocking legislation.

I wonder what the process is to nominate and confirm fed judges. 'Vote buying and debt', could be the activist courts are a key part of enforcing that right. Maybe, it'll be a bit tougher to exec order or selectively enforce laws of the land? Nope, I didn't think so.