Ill share my limited experience with Spanish shotguns. I only discovered Spanish shotguns in 2010 and when I first seen them I had to have one. First time purchase, wanted to order a bespoke hand crafted shotgun, so I went to the dealer, got all properly measured up, picked my options, and put my order in for a $5000 mid-grade gun with 50% down. Waited a few months to get the shotgun and when it arrived, I found it had no cast off as per my measurements and order. It was a disappointment for a once in a lifetime purchase of a custom shotgun. From my experience, I would never again bother with ordering another bespoke gun from Spain, whats the point. From now on when I do buy another gun, I will buy something off the rack with dimensions that are close enough to fit me. At least when you are buying off the rack you can see and feel what you are buying. I dont know what the problem is with the Spanish makers not getting the orders right, maybe the English language is too much of a barrier, and the specifications get lost in translation. Dont get me wrong, I do like their shotguns, but no more bespoke guns for me. In my opinion, if someone orders a custom shotgun to set specifications, then as a gun manufacturer you better get it right, there is no excuse.