Hey, it's not like I agree with public sector unions. I don't and I think they should be banned.

I also think, as a less radical idea, that critical service employees should be banned from striking. Don't know the rules in the US but up here, provincially, some are. But many are not.

But that's the thing. Public sector unions have been allowed. Teachers have not been legally described as critical and have been allowed to strike. Those are the rules.

Until you get your shit together and repeal the ridiculous laws that got passed by Democrat and Republican, those are the rules you all gotta live by. So my original point still stands and I still think you guys are barking up the wrong tree by blaming the employees.

You guys have closed shop unions. Think you invented them. That means Bill couldn't work if he didn't join the union. That means he was forced to pay union dues, forced to strike when the union voted to strike, regardless of his own personal opinions about the subject.

Dave, answer me this. I have no idea what you do for a living but would you turn down benefits if offered?

The problem lies with the lawmakers, not the employees.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia