Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: King Brown
My belief concerning a civil society isn't faith-based, Ken, in the sense of religious faith without proof. The evidence is empirical, plain to see: countries, communities, peoples who share in a liberal sense do immeasurably better than those which govern selfishly, as "I'm alright, Jack, to hell with the rest."

All of this money comes from my physical and mental labor. Years are literally stolen out of my life. To a large degree, there is no "sharing". Those who I am "sharing" with are not reciprocating and "sharing" anything with me. What do I get for this? I get called greedy and mean by Libtards like King Brown. They see this forced servitude or partial slavery as fair, and want me to do even more. Where is the "empirical evidence" that this system is "immeasurably better" for me and millions just like me? Why doesn't King see the other side of the coin where Jamal is saying, "I'm alright, Leroy, to hell with the assh*les who work their tails off to pay for our freebies?"

Originally Posted By: Ken61
Comrade King,

Any time you sociopathically inflict an involuntary exchange of goods and services on others is an example of the subjective morality of a faith-based statist belief. That is your "religious faith without proof".

Empirical evidence? No, it's preposterously subjective. You mean Detroit? China? Zimbabwe? Canada? Greece? Oh please, give me a specific example of your Liberal Utopia where paradise exists without Statist Neoslavery.

What you really mean is "I'm alright, Jack, along with all my fellow religious sociopaths, to hell with the rest".

Well Ken61, the Burger King sure is taking his time compiling the list of "Empirical Evidence" that you requested. I asked for evidence as well, but we all know how King Brown pretends to ignore me, using the lame and lying excuse that I was putting words in his mouth... after I had quoted him verbatim.

So there it is once again kiddies... the "Dance of the Gnomoron", a favorite tactic of Libtards like King, who routinely drop a stinking pile of bullshit, and then just dance away from it.

Of course, it is possible that he sold his computer, and his bush plane, and his guns, and all of his other worldy possessions, and donated the money to some poor hungry wretches. It is possible that he has begun practicing what he preaches. Yeah, right! When pigs fly!

While you will not get an answer to your question Ken61, I do hope you'll keep asking King for evidence to back up his many lies. It's kind of like shoveling snow. His lies just keep piling up. Clear a path, and he drops some more.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dealing with Comrade King is my idea of a little light entertainment. He's very creative, but virtually everything he asserts is subjective and emotion based. It's fairly easy to refute views that are basically devoid of intellectual objectivity.

I just pop in to play a little "Whack-A-Sociopath".

It makes a nice break, I'm currently restoring eight Damascus and Twist barrel sets, and working on another eight Spanish guns (six sidelocks and two boxlocks) at the same time...

Last edited by Ken61; 08/19/14 04:05 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

A whack with restorations seems a good balance, Ken. Misfires is a wonderful venue for teasing and entertainment. I sometimes hope our conservative warriors get those six seats and then the White House so that another "moronic" majority will restore the US to its senses!

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You can always tell when a Libtard is getting his ass handed to him by the tone of the above post. "Out of "arguments" so he'll belittle the vehicle that permits his B.S to be posted. smirk grin
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Conservation" and "Restoration" are good fits with a Conservative (really Constitutional) philosophy. Restoration requires "Due Diligence" and a complete understanding of history and context in order to restore accurately. As does Conservative political thought.

The appropriate analogy would the to take a Purdey and put on a plastic stock, paint the barrels in psychedelic colors, and cut down the barrels. It would then be called by liberals as "original" and "fair".

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Who's belittled, Jim? You've said Republicans would restore the country to its true values, and who's to belittle that anticipation? Sounds good to me.

It leaves open, of course, that there must be a change among the current majority you abjure. Would the new majority be purer of heart?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....I sometimes hope our conservative warriors get those six seats and then the White House so that another "moronic" majority will restore the US to its senses!

I sometimes wonder what the next big grab will be when our progressive warriors hold the exec branch and congress again. They got the judicial branch locked up, and transformed congress away from legislating.

Is it fair, compassionate or tolerant that no pork was dangled in front of the rino's to get one r to fundamentally change ocare into some bipartisan gala.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Who knows, Craig? The US is making its first baby steps toward universal healthcare. It won't be abandoned because it makes sense. Americans voting against it are voting against themselves and making the insurance industry rich, with highest costs in the world.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tisk, tisk, tisk. Wasn't big pharma and insurance carriers 'approached' to facilitate a backdoor path of minimal resistance for ocare. Haven't you heard, 'healthcare' is a growth industry.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yep, its a growth industry everywhere, Craig, and governments everywhere are learning that innovation, getting away from the old way, is the answer to throwing more money at it.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.