I wanted to update you guys on where I am on my .276 Dubiel project. Firstly it has morphed into "projects". You fellows understand this. I will begin where I hope to end up and I have two of the three pieces of my project in motion. We have a reamer, dies, lots of heavy long bullets and two of the three rifles that I hope to end up having side by side. A few years (6) back a friend brought a Springfield to me with no real knowledge of what it was and I grabbed it up. Springfield '03, low number, original bolt jacked up, but other than that pretty straight marked "rebarelled by Griffin & Howe, New York, NY", in .25 Roberts, with double set triggers, Kornbrath floor plate with the early "Griffin & Howe" banner engraved at the hinge end of the floorplate in a Shelhamer stock that is the nicest wood I have ever seen on a pre-war rifle. Turns out someone had run an Improved reamer in it and I just set it aside to do other things. In the time since I have been fortunate to acquire a few of examples of Dubiel's work and had spent lots of time on the phone with Michael in the months prior to his death talking through this project idea, particularly while he was recuperating for a period. I will copycat MP at his suggestion and rebarrel Pre-64 FW M70 with a low comb stock with a 26" and chamber in .276 Dubiel with this same reamer while some restoration work and rebarreling is going on the Springfield. I just weeks ago located a Dubiel, Mauser actioned in .276 that I hope to buy. I hope there is interest because I would like to do a couple of things. 1. Share the project as it evolves here with you fine folks. 2. When I hopefully have all three rifles I hope to try to compose an article and explore the rifles and the cartridge today with modern powders. To many this is a waste of time because of this antique cartridge and I am by no means attempting to resurrect it. I am just doing it because I want to, I can, and I think it will be fun. All comments appreciated and as I have data, rifle, reloading, etc. I will post. Best to you all....