June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
8 members (Dan S. W., ithaca1, MattH, 3 invisible), 306 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,583
Posts546,728
Members14,425
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Brian
Bob and Doug McKenzie are the most cerebral Canadians of the 20th century.

Well of course they are. Not just my opinion. As proof, recall their "Great White North" segment on SCTV where they learned that Canadian brewers would give you a free square (case) of beer if you found a bottle with a mouse in it. Cerebral Canadians such as they were, they began placing baby mice in empty beer bottles and raising them to adulthood inside the bottles before drowning them in beer and then claiming their free square. Simply brilliant, and eloquent to boot, eh!

Moral of the story: If you're going to be deceptive, at least find a way to get a free square of beer out of it instead of showing the world what a pathetic a$$ you are.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm in for $20. I'd make it more but dove season is right around the corner and I've got to buy some shells.

DLH

Out there at the crossroads molding the devil's bullets. - Tom Waits
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: MarketHunter
I'm in for $20. I'd make it more but dove season is right around the corner and I've got to buy some shells.

DLH

A man after my own heart. 63 DAYS AND A WAKE-UP !!

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
brian: yep, that seems to do it. but, it don't clearly define what the unorganized militia consists of...so that is left to interpretation in the context of a "well regulated militia".

Here's more anti-Second Amendment bullshit from ed... quoted from today (post # 372069) in the "Is King Brown an Anti-Gunner?" thread. His reply to Brian, who took the time to provide ed a legitimate source which defines the Militia of the Second Amendment. Poor Brian wasted his time, because ed has his mind made up about our gun rights.

Maybe Dave W. will accept our pledges to get rid of slimy anti-gun trolls who infest this site... or maybe he will just get sick and tired of them subverting what he has worked so hard to preserve and promote.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry Mike, but this whole subject, here and in other threads has turned into something that looks to me too much like some kind of gang beat-down.

Ed is aggravating sometimes, but I do not feel right being a part of what is happening here. I'm reneging on my $100 pledge but I'll leave my $10 one standing so maybe he won't go back to being so aggravating...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Agreed Geo, that's kind of why I went way out on a limb and only put up twenty bucks. I figure I'll send it in anyway. I should have waited a day or two before responding because if I can keep this on the front page here, I can hold off coughing up my cash.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Ed is aggravating sometimes, but I do not feel right being a part of what is happening here. I'm reneging on my $100 pledge but I'll leave my $10 one standing so maybe he won't go back to being so aggravating...Geo

You mean he actually stopped??? Guess I missed that.

If taking notice of abject lies and pointing out those who post anti-2nd Amendment dogma is the equivalent of a gang beat-down, I'll plead guilty. I don't like it any more than you, but good men died to give us the freedoms we enjoy. I'll be damned if I'm going to just ignore attempts to denigrate or undermine them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

baloney...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Sorry Mike, but this whole subject, here and in other threads has turned into something that looks to me too much like some kind of gang beat-down.

Good for you, Sir. Two of the three major side-by-side collectors assn./gruppen need more like minded gents like you on their respective B.O.D.'s-- I enjoy Ed's wacky-assed postings, the same way I always enjoyed watching Wiley Coyote "catch his lunch" on the Roadrunner cartoons. By the by, wonder if the creator of that cartoon series was/is a "Parkerista"? Why, you might well wonder, do I pose that query? OK- what was the trade name used on all the products and gizmos ol' Wiley tried to nail the RR? Why- ACME--same as on the barrel steel code on the AHE 12 my grandfather gave me- Beep Beep!!~!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

I enjoy a bit of wacky humor too Fox. I think most of us do.

But I never thought I'd see you stand in support of anyone who said crap like this...

Originally Posted By: ed good
notice how some here continue to jump to negative conclusions and present information here about others that is simply not true. for example:

suggesting that we discuss restriction of certain classes of firearms is not the same thing as calling for it.

I am concerned about the over supply of semiautomatic firearms in the hands of the general public.

I support the second amendment in principle. I also support the right of all levels of government to restrict and regulate firearms arms as the need dictates. and I rely upon the judicial system to determine if there are any violation of our rights under the second amendment...to bad some others do not feel likewise, as then we could talk about something else....

That's your Constitutional Rights to Keep and Bear Arms that ed's talking about permitting the government to restrict and regulate as they see fit Fox. That's your Second Amendment Rights that ed is "suggesting we discuss restriction of certain classes of firearms" Fox. Do you own any semi-automatics Fox, which may be part of the oversupply that ed would like to eliminate?

Maybe you didn't see this. Not all "beat-downs" are a bad thing.

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.