Very few if, any mint, condition guns hit Gunbroker. Most of the guns listed or sold there are average to well below average condition. We all look there hoping to find the gem or pearl in the crap load of listings. Some dealers list their dogs there to dump them and some list everything they have in stock using Gunbroker as internet store front. Few need Gunbroker to sell the few "perfect" guns they get as they often have them sold to a select list of waiting collectors or regular buyers who have asked to be informed when an item becomes available.

Feedback is a very suspicious or at best a tenuous item to me. Too often bad feedback(s) gets deleted. I know because some of them were posted by me and they are gone. I hate bidding on any item where a bidder has zero or almost no feedback. Often you look at the other bidder information and see he is bidding on ten item at once or been a listed bidder for years and never bought a single item of value. Worse you see bid retractions. This is a shill bidder used to run up the price. A cheat.

If not for the fact that Gunbroker get the most items listed for view I would not bother. You still can find a decent value if you look and wait but they are few and far in between. And like others I have sellers I follow and a few I would not buy water from in the desert. Sly and Ed are on the second list.