Originally Posted By: keith
But Bundy's comment wasn't near as bad as what that slimy cowardly piece of shit nca225 said about my daughters right here in Misfires last year. And what he reiterated about a month ago. Of course, he also revealed his true feelings last year after the Heller decision when he said that the Militia of the Second Amendment is obsolete, and he supported some of the same anti-gun measures that his Idol Obama was advancing.

We're getting close to the one year anniversary keith. I see you still have not sought help from the victim crisis centers I referred you to. Perhaps that is due to your concurrent shame of those hard to treat medical conditions (one of which is well known to result in insanity if left untreated) and being the first to bring in a person's family member to attack them. And gosh darn-it I guess you are finding it hard to run from your record. You should be a man like your idol Ol' Cliven and stand by what you say.

Last edited by nca225; 04/25/14 02:09 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum