Jakearoo, thanks, your restoring my hopes for this bullitin board system, but take a look at my recent posting on "when is a sidelock not a sidelock?" ...I genuinely tried to answer OWD's question with logic and example, but a few members just couldn't refrain from muddling up the entire post with rediculous comments about words they never liked...to the point where OWD doesn't even want the answer to the question he posted. Everyone here at the Doublegun BBS was about to see something they have never seen before, a semi-sidelock, but these wingnuts are more concerned with the pecking order than the truth or a correct answer...so everyone loses...I back all my statements with reference or specimen as opposed to statements like "Harry Comstock worked for Baker, let me check my notes"...and thats the end of it...The only reason that I responded to this post was to clear the bum scoop being passed about Kornbrath...Believe me, if this member could back his statements about Kornbrath, he would...Did you notice that he claimed that he found Kornbraths journeymans piece? You don't "find" anything at a museum...of course now he will claim that it was he that "found" that in fact it was Emil Flues who actually produced the gun...and that it was he that "found" that Emil Flues was the final finisher for Newton Rifle Corp. without reference or specimen to back it up..you mark my words...