Originally Posted By: RonS
Just bought one of these a couple of days ago. 20 gauge, 28" barrels, double triggers. Been looking at them and thinking about it for a while. Stopped by the trap range on the way home and put a box of shells through it. Swapped to full and IM chokes. It was 25 degrees with a bit of a wind. Shot a 23 with a cold uncleaned gun and a cold body. Went home, tore it down, looked it over and cleaned it up.

Impressions: Very well struck barrels of platform lump construction, well done true color case hardening rather that case coloring, ejectors, well executed checkering, reasonable wood and just beautiful classic lines. As I was cleaning it up I noticed that even the ejectors were smooth as glass. That seems to be an area that rarely gets a fine finish let alone cleaned before most shotguns leave the factory. Overall I think this gun is more refined that the Beretta Silver Pigeon I shot right after I shot this one. I'm amazed that you can buy a shotgun like this in this price range. I think this is going to end up being one of my favorites. Now I'm tempted to pick up a 16 to keep it company.

To the last posters question about cast, this one has just a slight cast when measured with the eyeballs. Maybe 1/4 of an inch at most.

Ron,

Smart buy, great guns in my opinion, far better than many at higher prices......fit and finish and overall quality is really good on these guns......you'll probably end up with another one or two..... smile.....Many of us did......

Welcome to the board.....

Doug