Originally Posted By: King Brown
....The article, published Sunday, conveyed Beijings frustration with the spending and debt impasse that has paralyzed Washington for more than two weeks.
"Days when the destinies of others are in the hands of a hypocritical nation have to be terminated, and a new world order should be put in place, according to which all nations, big or small, poor or rich, can have their key interests respected and protected on an equal footing, the piece added.

Dave, it's not only me: the IMF and now China's mouthpiece have described potentially devastating losses for the world. I stand by polls indicating Americans blame Republicans more than Democrats....

Is it possible that what you see as a problem, might in fact be part of the only consistent foreign policy message that this admin is able to muster. Could be raising our status in the world community by leveling the playing field and the destruction of American exceptionalism.

I wonder if a foreign state controlled news agency is honoring the president with a direct message or if the chinese are bypassing channels and going directly to the American people out of respect for the president.