Originally Posted By: ed good
gary: too bad about your paranoia...consider that if you were not armed, then you would be less likely to put yourself in a position where you felt you had to shoot someone...course, the violent crime rate in texas is much higher than here in nh. perhaps you have good reason to be paranoid?

Glad that you live in a crime-free state; however paranoia has nothing to do with it, and insinuations about my personality and my state will not change my opinion about being able to defend myself and family which is the right of every U.S. citizen. You may do as you like concerning defense of self and family and I will not judge you; the flip side of that coin is you have no right to judge or denigrate me because I have a different view. I have had two experiences when traveling in which being armed stopped a situation from getting worse and I didn't have to shoot anyone either time. But then, I obviously don't live in the protective bubble you do, New Hampshire being a helluva long ways from the Mexican border.