Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Has nothing to do with sex or sexual intercourse, lad- Women are not emotionally set to make rational choices under stress as are men- dis-regarding the monthly visits from Auntie Flo-- which also mucks up things like from who laid de rail--

Thanks Fox. At 55 years of age, it's been a while since someone called me lad. Made my day.

While I disagree with you, perhaps I wasn't clear enough about who I was talking to while referencing sex.

In that portion of my post I was specifically responding to RDH45 assertion that large numbers of men have no control over their behaviour in the presence of women.

That part sounded suspiciously like the BS put forward by Islamists and the Taliban as the rational for wrapping women in black bags, beating the shit out of them when they don't behave, charging them with crimes for being raped, killing them for dishonouring the family etc.

I suspect you are more likely to subscribe to the idea of woman as the vessel of temptation and evil as propagated by the RC church for the last several millennia.
You are correct- exception being the Virgin Mary of course.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..