Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: RHD45
It is the women who have the power over the men.All they have to do is withhold/give sex and they can make the ignorant man do their bidding.I think you'll find the women are the ones that see the importance of voting and they're the ones that manipulate the system to keep the families going in the absence of a male bread winner.Even a ghetto queen's mothering instinct will get her to do whatever to raise her child.Look at all the sports stars that thank their mothers for their success when interviewed.

You and Fox remind me of all the 60 to 80 year old white men I have met in Canada who complain about the immigrants and multiculturalism and conveniently forget they were the fools who got swept up idolizing our worst Prime Minister, Pierre Trudeau and voted him and his Liberal party again and again for most of my life. Not that you actually did it, but you are giving the men who take no responsibility a free pass.

Are you for real? The women have all the power just as long as they withhold sex? Maybe you are a slave to your dick, but I'm not and I know plenty of men who are not. It is an insult to even begin to put that argument forward.
Has nothing to do with sex or sexual intercourse, lad- Women are not emotionally set to make rational choices under stress as are men- dis-regarding the monthly visits from Auntie Flo-- which also mucks up things like from who laid de rail--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..