Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
But if those mace carrying women are white and they midnight-walked down those dangerous-to-whites sections of Detroit that you mentioned in another post and they knew the reputation of that section and they left their mace in the bottom of their purse they would be exercising bad judgement. If they got raped their attacker would be guilty of rape under the law. Their rapist would morally guilty of rape. The victim of the rape wouldn't be guilty of the rape. The victim, never the less, used bad judgement.

Exactly Mike, and that's the point I was trying to make to those who felt Zimmerman deserves some punishment when he did nothing illegal... however dumb he may have been. Trayvon made the dumber choice however, when he chose to beat up a guy he didn't know would shoot him. The outcome of this shooting and subsequent trial may save many lives and prevent many crimes just because it publicizes to potential attackers that there are folks out there with CC permits who will kill you if you attack them. This is apparently a big reason that violent crime goes down in CC states, despite anti-gunner claims that our streets will turn into the wild west.

But of course, Eric Holder and many leading Democrats are using this now in an attempt to reverse CC, Castle Doctrine, and Stand Your Ground laws. The lives of thugs and criminals are more important than yours.

Don't blame me for this. I voted for Romney.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.