Keith, those are hopeful indicators that you reference. Because I don't live in the US, perhaps my understanding lacks the tempering that exposure to the citizenry would provide to the biased message of the MSM.

I completely agree that one way to combat the lies is exposure and that it the responsibility of each of us to introduce and involve as many non shooters as we can.

My point about the specific politicians, Obama, Feinstein etc is that they can and will be replaced. The only question is by who? As many on here and elsewhere understand, the campaign to replace each of them should have begun the day they were elected.

What amazes me is the in-fighting that allows the real enemy to slip up the middle and win the election. People who stay home on Election Day because their "guy" didn't get the nomination. People who think voting once every four years (federally) is sufficient effort. People who let the lack of "perfection" in the candidate or platform stop them from contributing to advancing the cause.

King's right about one thing Keith. To protect ourselves from the lies and idiocy of the liberal democrats in both nations, what is required is the proverbial "big tent". The rightness and purity of our intellectual positions is meaningless if our side doesn't win the elections. I'd rather be arguing every day with LD, jOe and others here and elsewhere over the details and nuances of what our conservative governments should be doing than fighting to stop the inanity of the liberal democrats in power.

What is sufficient is what gets the job done.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia