June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
5 members (Ted Schefelbein, Argo44, KY Jon, dukxdog, 1 invisible), 419 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,583
Posts546,725
Members14,425
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe,

Glad you felt the need to post these on the forum. Perhaps you should explain why you feel the need to degrade and attack 90% of the people that post guns for sale on here. Why is it that you feel the need to bash every decent gun that gets posted? Why did you feel the need to attack a young man's listings when he has done nothing wrong?

You contribute nothing to this forum other than your flippant remarks. You attacked a decent young man who is only trying to sell a few guns. You are the "Azzhole" on this forum.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe its frustration because he can't get it up...and she wouldn't put out even if he could.

Because honestly.....pm's like that are really uncalled for.....

If you can't discuss it in public....you shouldn't be doing it in private either.

I've never sent a nasty PM to anyone here....and nobody has felt the need to send me one yet either. Because the mature thing is to publicly say your piece. Subject to everyone's criticism...and like the old saying goes....if ya can't stand the heat....stay outa the kitchen.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 02/08/13 12:02 AM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Fact is I don't screw with people in the gun listings unless I see something fishy going on....

Individuals don't sell consignment guns on a regular basis if they do then they become a gun dealer...some will get a license and stay within the law and others will try and dodge the law by claiming they're not a gun dealer and claim they are "just selling a few guns for a friend".

If Dave chooses to let gun dealers post on here I don't have a problem....there's always room for another section.

PS...LC Coll...people like you should seek help and I honestly believe should not be able to own a firearm.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What happened to live and let live? The rule on misfires is "if you don't like it, don't read it"; why not the same in the for sale section?

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein
Sidelock
Sidelock

if members want to list double guns for sale on this web site, what difference does it make if they hold an ffl and list the same guns for sale elsewhere? its called marketing.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh no... now it's become the "Battle of The Self-Appointed Admin NAZIs" !!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Fact is I don't screw with people in the gun listings unless I see something fishy going on....

Individuals don't sell consignment guns on a regular basis if they do then they become a gun dealer...some will get a license and stay within the law and others will try and dodge the law by claiming they're not a gun dealer and claim they are "just selling a few guns for a friend".

If Dave chooses to let gun dealers post on here I don't have a problem....there's always room for another section.

PS...LC Coll...people like you should seek help and I honestly believe should not be able to own a firearm.

HoeJoe, I'm still waiting for the "proof" of me being a dealer. Please don't leave me hanging.

The only one breaking the rules is you.... Here is a quote from the forum rules...

"No option to add posts under listing."

But then again, my adds get more hits when you make stupid remarks. So I guess I should be thanking you for helping sell the guns.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Sorry....I stand corrected word is you are not a gun dealer....just a guy posting and selling guns on here for a licensed gun dealer.

Would that make you a gun dealers pimp ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think the people who could decide all this belong to groups with letters that identify them like the: IRS, BATF and various other state and federal agencies.I am here to tell you that if you sell enough guns without an ffl that you may well find yourself on the wrong end of a BATF raid.I have seen it happen when I was standing 10 feet from the "dealers" and all their guns were confiscated even though the one guy did not have any guns for sale and they were clearly labeled "Not For Sale." The other guy was making quite a bit of money off of selling with not bothering to declare the income and lost all his guns and paid a big tax bill.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Sorry....I stand corrected word is you are not a gun dealer....just a guy posting and selling guns on here for a licensed gun dealer.

Would that make you a gun dealers pimp ?

Wrong again joejoe.... Wrong again. I'm done wasting my time you.

Adam

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.