The ones on the 20 I tested were 7+. I checked the 12 and 16 at Owatonna by feel (didn't have my trigger pull gauge with me). In both cases, I could take the safety off and hang the guns by the front trigger on my trigger finger without having the hammer drop. I'd say they're about the same, right in the 7 to 8 pound range. Crisp but heavy. I realize that with shotguns, that's of more concern to some than others.

The information that came with the gun didn't say anything about steel compatibility. They have choke tubes which aren't marked as being steel safe, so hard to tell there. One concern I have is that they're nice and flush fit, but have no notches. The gun comes with a small friction wrench, but you don't get a real good purchase with it. If shooting steel were to make the chokes harder to remove, that might mean impossible with the tool provided. I'd certainly want to make sure I lubricated them every time if I were to use them with steel. And I might try first with just 2 or 3 rounds in each barrel to check the results.

When I checked the importer's website, the Dickinsons didn't even show up. They (Interstate Arms) import a wide variety of firearms. I don't know what kind of gunsmith support they'd provide. I know CZ has gunsmith support available, and that they will do work on guns that have problems.