Originally Posted By: King Brown
Keith, I'm not aware of members painting me in an "unfair light." Some disagree with my opinion as I do theirs. That's not unfair. It's what dialogue is for. I don't mind your quoting my views as long as they are used in context they were made.

King, please re-read what I said earlier. I never said anything about members painting YOU in an unfair light. And I never even remotely considered quoting your views "out of context", but rather I was saying I wanted to be able to quote your views verbatim, lest I be accused of twisting your thoughts or words. You have told us many times that you are/were a professional wordsmith. You are not comprehending what you read, and you are not thinking about what you write. I know you can do better.

I will simply agree with Jim about your lame attempt at playing the race card. Our NRA has worked diligently to protect the Second Amendment rights of law abiding minorities, especially those who are trapped in the crime ridden product of the Great Society and denied the right to self protection by anti-gun politicians. 'Course, we all know I am nothing but Jim's Parrot. Squaawk! Hey Jim, where's my damn cracker? How about soaking it in bourbon... I'm going to need it.

Gnomon, I would also ask you to go back and re-read what I said, but you would never comprehend it. So don't even bother. The link you provided proves my point, not yours. You shot yourself in the foot and are now standing in a puddle of blood proclaiming victory. That is not an ad hominum attack by me on you. You are doing it to yourself. Please don't stop. You are proving my point.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.