Thanks for your kind comments Drew:
I have a varied collection of firearms and militaria. I am not a frequent poster on the WAF forum nor have I bought much of anything in recent memory as prices are sky high for items from this period. Additionally these artifacts firearms,daggers,swords etc. are all uniformly of very high quality. I conciously used that forum as an example because I knew what this Wonko guy would do and he sure did it. Additionally I have been a student of WW II since I was a teenager probably due to my uncles regaling me with stories from their time in the service.
However I will tell you all this:
If someone should go on the WAF forum and make ANY kind of comment in support of the 3rd Reich they will be expelled immediately.
Anyone on here own any double guns made between 1933 and 1945? If you do they were made when the evil empire was in charge and you own a relic from that period.
Here's an example of an item from that period that sold for over $400,000. I guess in the views of some here this should have been melted down for scrap. BTW: The militaria dealer, who I know, who acquired this desk set from the vet that brought it back is Jewish. Virtually every auction house that sells firearms such as Julias,Rock Island, etc. also readily sell 3rd Reich regalia.
I guess all who take exception to these items should boycott those auction sites.
The period from 1933 to 1945 was one of the most horrifc eras in human history but ignoring it or the remaining artifacts is to ignore history.
Additionally someone brought up the number of total deaths as a result of WW II as being around 80,000,000. The majority, over 50%, can be directly attributed to Joseph Stalin and the Communist regime. Where is the outrage over those who collect Russian military items?
Jim
http://my.news.yahoo.com/hitlers-desk-set-sells-423-000-us-020605856.html

I started this thread with the simple expectation that everyone would note that the antis were planing to boycott Starbucks on Valentines day and with the hopes that everyone would take note and support Starbucks. I never expected things to turn out this way.
I again want to thank you that have supported me both publicly and privately and perhaps we can now get back to collecting.

Last edited by italiansxs; 02/03/12 12:02 AM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.