Jent brings up some legitimate points, one being that Ray P. has not attended the Southern, another that the PGCA presence at the Vintagers is over, and Ray P. has not let the local Vintagers host a hospitality tent. HOWEVER, the biggest problem we have, and what this foreigner, Salopian, has misrepresented as "not the problem", is that the two events are being held on the same weekend. Salopian thinks that there is a conflict between two groups. He is absolutely wrong. We are all one group. We want to go to both events, and the promoters of the Douglasville event are preventing us from attending both events. I would have loved to go to the EPIC event, but I can't because they scheduled it on a weekend where I had already made plans, several years in advance. Because of this scheduling snafu, I will have my first BOOTH at the Vintage Cup. I will sell the wonderful guns that Steve Barnett and others will not. I'm actually starting to like Ray P. a little more after this ridiculous, meanspirited scheduling error. Bill Murphy