Many thanks for all the info sent via PM ....

1). If a seller keeps the money and never ships the gun .. that is gun theft .. and nobody in their right mind would try that ... just call the feds .. problem solved !!! So the gun and money at the same time argument "at the beginning of the transaction" doesn't hold up !!! You return the gun ... seller claims it is abandoned property and your screwed ????

2). I did email (2 times) and call (5 times) within the agreed 3 day "inspection period" ... contact was initiated within 3 hours of me opening the gun (on Friday) !!! I got a response on Monday from a grandson who said his granddad had left the country for a hunting trip to Africa !?!?

3). Gave the guy the benefit of the doubt and was told no problem, he would call me and work it out when he got back !!! Waited over a month for him to "work it out" !!!

5). No buyers remorse here ... still love the gun ... the condition just was not as described and thus the value was affected !?!?

4). David and Deb at GunsInternational have been great and I can highly recommend them as a VERY professionally run company !!!

5). I will know tomorrow, but I think a resolution has been reached .... will advise if the gentleman is true to his word this time !?!?
Again many thanks to the Double Gun Community !!
Be Safe, Jimmy