I need any info, members might have on a seller from California on GunsInternational .... user name "GATOMANNN" !!!
This seller listed and sold me an LC Smith 5E 20 gauge which was grossly misrepresented in the add. I contacted him the day I received the gun and asked for permission to return the gun for a full and complete refund and was finally told the gentleman was out of the country hunting and would be in touch when he returned ..... I have every reason to believe the hunting trip was a lie and this seller is not to be trusted ..... There are several high-end (read expensive) guns listed for sale there right now ....so "buyer beware" !!! This gentleman refuses to honor the terms of his agreement as a seller on GunsInternational and has many "issues" with the story being told !!!
The serial number is 5232 ...... any info on the gun or seller will be held in the highest confidence and greatly appreciated as legal action is being prepared !!! Any member needing his name should PM me directly and I will have no problem in sharing that if you have any info that can be used to prevent this persons continued misuse of the gun communities trust !?!?
Be safe, Jimmy Baker