Hi Folks,

I posted this same question on another site, this site had a delayed approval for membership and I was impatient....

Some of my internet searches have led me to this site on previous guns. I have a few sxs and U/O shotguns and one mossberg bolt action maverick.

The SXS's incluse an Armitalia de Luccini, a Crawford and a Diamond (all hammer guns) and a Stevens (hammerless) U/O's include my primary trap gun a Browning GP Trap, a Beretta sliver pigeon bought for my partner to use for Trap shooting and a Boito that was my "see if I like the sport" trap gun.

I am in the process of purchasing a new WW Greener SXS and I have the right of refusal if it doesn't meet my expectations.

I am hoping that someone here can shed some light on the authenticity of the gun (I know there were knock off Belgium greeners) and any other details.

I am unclear on the "right" markings but the seller has sent me the following pictures.

I am reasonably convinced it is a Greener and not a copy, but I was hoping to find out more about the grade, approximate era etc.. I am also unclear if its fit for modern shells or not. I can make out the elephants, and the England stamp, but thats where I run out of ideas.

What is it about these old guns that draws us in?
www.firearms4sale.com.au