As long as I'm in the neighborhood, a quick update. I stopped to see Roy last weekend and we took a little day trip to Lake Kegonsa State Park, "The Keg", it was a bit too windy to fish off the accessible piers there, but we had a good time and rigged up a telescoping "cane" pole to try out a little longer next time. We did learn that the railings on the pier are a bit high to manipulate a rod with one hand from a wheelchair though!

Had a nice stroll and roll on the paved trail along the dog-beach and people-beach. Also did a bit of "drive by" exploring along the Rock River and Yahara River out in the country. It was a nice long and relaxed summer outing.

There are some immediate-family activities on the agenda for the Fourth and I may head back over there later in the weekend to catch up with my cousins and their munchkins.

Unfortunately, McMiller shooting range is closed for the Holiday, otherwise, I'd like to take him out there and amuse him with my inability to powder clays at the trap range. It's a nice, friendly, gun-oriented environment, with a huge great-room to inspect our Lefevers and have lunch.

All for now. I'll see if I can find some pictures to post,

Brad

OxO