June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
3 members (SKB, azgreg, 1 invisible), 378 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,590
Posts546,777
Members14,425
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh, they understand alright!! They just don't care. Their agenda is so far off your logic that you are unlikely to ever understand what they are about.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Robert, I didn't vote for the President but I do care for a fellow member and wouldn't want Brian---particularly him---to put his foot in it.

Brian has not only been a generous and thoughtful member but he's engaged with our troops fighting the Taliban in the hottest sector of Afghanistan.

My family has been military for centuries, with Nelson, taking Napoleon into exile, the burning of Washington, Victoria Cross at the Battle of Jutland, piloting bombers over Germany.

I may be misguided but I do care for the military; I am not particularly militaristic.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King: [/quote]I am not particularly militaristic.[/quote]

You had a lot of us here fooled with this one, King. Like yourself, I've a long family history of military service prior to WWI and on through...to include myself during the Vietnam era. None of which really matters at this point does it, if our constitution is now ignored?

This may come as a surprise to you, King, but there are fates far worse for an individual than actually dying. And until you grasp that, you are not really living, IMO.

Brian clearly recognizes this in putting it on the line in Afghanistan, for which we all should be eternally grateful. He may be doing it again as a military man by asking this question of his ....but I somehow sense that is the least of his worries these days. Although he's a 'big boy', I'll take it on and ask the same thing....'What rationale do you gun-toting members who voted for Obama (exc. King, of course, who would very much have liked to) employ in explaining your position, in light of recent anti-gun owner legislation?'

Rob

Last edited by Robt. Harris; 02/27/09 11:26 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
"What rationale do you gun-toting members who voted for Obama employ in explaining your position, in light of recent anti-gun owner legislation?"

Don't expect an answer from the closet gun grabbers who do post here. Every time this issue comes up they either ignore it or try to change the subject or get the whole discussion buried in some obscure area by whining that it has nothing to do with shotguns to those in charge here.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I promise not to go on about my guess to Brian's question except to say that I'm not particularly militaristic because I see the irony of your "fates far worse for an individual than actually dying" in the context of unwarranted sacrifice. I'll leave it at that. Regards, King

Sidelock
Sidelock

By far the best summation of whats has been going on here that I have read.Thank you for a well done post Mr Harris !!

BTW,lets hope there are no calls for banning you as they did when I named names (I am still here OWD)!!

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

When the allies moved into Berlin, NO German had 'ever' been in favor of Hitler and his policies, or so they said....same here..... tigers never change their stripes.........a year from now when everything is really in the toilet, it will be "impossible to find anyone who voted for the one".........

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

King,

Until you've taken the time to read the Koran (Queran', to you PC types) in its entirety, I'd ask that you not speak to me - or other active duty personnel of "unwarranted sacrifice". Shame on you.

Dave K.,

As far as my possibly being banned, bring it on, I guess.....especially when that action will eventually leave just the King Browns of the world to discuss their shared opinions on the board. 'Banning' is a popular action as well, I suppose, what with the limitation of free speech being in vogue right now across our country. Enough said......

Rob

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll go with you, Mr. Harris.
Best,
Ted

Boxlock
Boxlock

Originally Posted By: Brian
I asked before and I will ask again. I would really like to know why anyone here voted for BHO? I honestly want to understand why and how. No one responded to my first inquiry. I know its a secret ballot, but isnt there anyone that will say why they did.

Along with Brian, I have patiently waited for an answer to his twice posted question as well!

King..... Your answer doesn't suffice here. Sadly Canadians are lost already... We here fight for our REAL freedoms, some like Brian on the front lines doing it...

I had hoped Brian's post(s) might even make one soul remorseful over the vote they recently cast but sadly, this doesn't appear to be so... No answer is an answer... Obama's attorney general has it right....

doubleornothin

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.