If we're comparing, then it's probably good to compare ACROSS THE BOARD. The early ICD's I saw were guns with very poor wood to metal fit, considering their price range. I have never seen a single Parker Repro--not one, and I've seen a ton of them, owned about a dozen--with fit issues like those guns had. Agree with the Parker case color evaluation. The SST . . . some people shoot them a lot, never have issues; some do have issues. (That'd be kinda like the fit thing on the ICD's.) I had one that had SST problems, about 4 or 5 others that did not. But then I prefer DT's anyhow, and the DT Repros are great.

You'll look long and hard to find a 20ga Parker Repro selling for $6500. That's upper level 28ga Repro dollars. Bunches of 20's out there for under $5K. Check gunsinternational or various dealers to confirm. A difference of $2,000 might be "the same money" to some people, but not me.

So if we're going to compare, let's compare ACCURATELY: REAL positives and negatives of both, REALISTIC prices, etc.