I have to agree with Tyler on his comment regarding Atlanta Outfitters; they had the most amazing display of high-end, high-dollar double guns I've ever seen in one shop. I believe it was 1977 when I first visited; and fresh out of college and with two infant sons and a wife, I couldn't have afforded a "just lookin" cover charge had such been assessed to enter. But the display was absolutely awesome; and although I can't recall everything I saw, nor had enough double gun education at the time to fully appreciate most of what I did see, I can remember cased high-end Prdeys and Holland and Hollands (one of which was a double rifle in .22 rimfire), several high-end Francottes in 28 and 410 bore, a row of Parker .410s (I counted no less than 15), a Parker A-1 Special, a Smith DeLuxe, and President Ben Harrison's Optimus LeFever (and I remember well its shocking price tag of $100K!). I don't know what happened, as they weren't in business very long; but I wish I knew then what I know now about double guns so that I could have fully appreciated all the wonderful guns I held and admired.