The magazine assembly from a M1903 will interchange with the M1908. If you can locate a magazine assembly from a surplus Greek Model 1903 6.5M/S military rifle, you'll be most of the way home as they are the same as the M1903 commercial model as far as the magazine goes. The difference comes in the rotor which is machined for the specific cartridge. There is very little difference in the two, but placed side by side you can see the difference and it is primarily in the neck area of each cartridge carier on the rotor. Obviously the neck of the 8x56M/S being larger in dia. than the 6.5M/S, that portion of the rotor is slightly larger in it's radius cut. The portion where the cartridge body lays seem to be the same but the 8x56 may also be a bit larger as that cartridge has a slightly larger diameter but not by much. The neck angle does not appear to have to be altered or moved IIRC. The 8x56 cartridge does not quite lay horizontal in the 1903 magazine as it should (for perfect feeding) because 6.5 neck machined into the rotor is up higher than where a 8x56 neck area would be. I think a careful machinist could alter one with a properly ground ball end mill in the neck area of the rotor of each of the cartridge carriers of the 6.5 caliber rotor.
>
I can post some pics later on of a 1903 and a 1908 magazine with a 8x56M/S cartridge in place on each if it will help to better explain what I've tried convey above. I'll have to dig the pieces out of the pile first!
>
Springfield Sporters in PA has complete magazine assemblies for the military Greek 1903 as well as separate parts.
>
http://www.ssporters.com/