Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#211209 12/30/10 10:47 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I wasn't for sure if a post like this is relevant to the forum but need people to view it. Anyway, Browning is running a contest to win an over/under shotgun and contestants submit why they need to win or what they would do to win.

What do you think of my submission?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpZhSNsiBaQ

If I shouldn't have posted it then let me know and I will delete.

Thanks!
JW

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good stuff JW!! I liked it and trying to win an over/under is always worth it.
Now a new pump or autoloader, I wouldn't have waisted the time. smile

Boxlock
Boxlock

Yeah that is cool!

Sidelock
Sidelock

GREAT JOB, JW! You've got my vote for sure. The soundtrack was simple and kept things moving without being too far out front. Each "category" was another great way to keep things moving - the shots and game points were cool and comical without being cartoonish or silly. Any computer "tricks" were nice and NOT over used. Things like the spinning Browning and all - they worked! The closer was a GREAT clincher! Picking up your son and reminding everyone where the future of the shooting world is and reminding Browning that that future market could belong to them - very nice marketing. And letting it run out with a little quiet word-play fun with your son was just plain nice - Again, a good feeling wins the day always.

I think you've got a real shot at winning! I should tell you that I'm not usually vocal or enthusiastic about much of what I see/hear of people's "creative" efforts, but yours locked on me right from the get-go and never lost its grip. A really GREAT job you should be proud of, regardless of the contest (which you should win anyway.......)

Last edited by Krakow Kid; 12/30/10 10:50 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well done! If nothing else you will be in the running with that presentation and maybe a good offer to come out of it also to further your future, GOOD LUCK!

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I really appreciate everyone's comments. All my family tells me what a great job too. But hearing it from people I don't personally know is very heartening. Thanks!

I really didn't think I did that great of a job. I know I could have done better had I not procrastinated.

Hope everyone has a great NEW Year!

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Here is an update from Browning.

http://www.browning.com/library/infonews/detail.asp?id=306

Looks like I am going to have a pretty good chance at winning one of the shotguns. Thanks everyone for viewing my video. Once the winners are announced I'll add another post.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.