doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: BIG AL Petition against OHSA ammo control ! - 07/13/07 02:37 PM
I found this link posted on the Alaska Outdoors Forums, of interest!

Go petition
Posted By: jas Re: Petition against OHSA ammo control ! - 07/13/07 04:35 PM
Thanks Al
Posted By: PeteM Re: Petition against OHSA ammo control ! - 07/13/07 04:45 PM
Al,

Thanks.

Pete
Done. Thanks, BIG.
Posted By: BIG AL Re: Petition against OHSA ammo control ! - 07/14/07 04:57 AM
BTT
Posted By: jjwag69 Re: Petition against OHSA ammo control ! - 07/14/07 11:42 AM
Big Al,

Not only did I sign this I sent it to 4 friends and each signed and sent it to others.

Jim
There has never been an end around in controlling your guns/rifles laddies...its been right up the gut...and still we're fooled.
We were fooled in banning lead shot - when all the while there's toxins racing thru our veins from more than lead shot in the muck 'n duck.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Petition against OHSA ammo control ! - 07/14/07 03:30 PM
We in the hobby fireworks field are fighting the same fight with the Consumer Products Safety Commission, an outfit supposed to be finding unsafe toys and such, but now going after common industrial chemicals just because they happen to be used in fireworks. Good way to destroy experimentation and innovation that once made America great. I've never heard of fireworks used by terrorists.
We live in a society that believes in protecting everyone from everything except their own stupidity. Just my belief. That's why I retired out of the military. Whenever there was an incident of some kind there was an overreaction trying to prevent it from ever happening again. Most of the prevention measures were even crazier than the incidents that gave birth to them.
Posted By: BIG AL Re: Petition against OHSA ammo control ! - 07/14/07 05:11 PM
That reminds me of the night I was called about on a JP4 spill from a helicopter at Fort Wainwright, about a foot of snow on the ground at the time. I asked the powers that be if they were worried about the snow catching on fire and getting away from us and burning down the state. Strangely, they saw my point and told me to go home.
Posted By: garyg Re: Petition against OHSA ammo control ! - 07/16/07 10:39 PM
http://www.snubnose.info/wordpress/news/...xplosives-rule/

OSHA to revise rule. From NRA sight today.
Posted By: Paul Harm Re: Petition against OHSA ammo control ! - 07/17/07 12:01 AM
Thanks for the good news - paul
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com