doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Ironman5 28 gauge Manton - first test drive - 10/26/16 09:46 PM
[img]https://thumbp22-ne1.mail.yahoo.com/tn?s...w=800&h=800[/img]

Found a couple of woodcock on the Manton's maiden voyage.
Posted By: skeettx Re: 28 gauge Manton - first test drive - 10/27/16 12:34 AM
It says
You don't have permission to access this URL on this server.
Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo, try visiting the Yahoo home page or look through a list of Yahoo's online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.
Posted By: Ironman5 Re: 28 gauge Manton - first test drive - 10/27/16 01:52 PM
Ok I give up. I had my Son help me so I wouldn't screw it up and still couldn't make it happen. Smart phone-Dumb Dad.

Took my new to me (121 years old) single barreled (30-5/8") exposed hammer 28 gauge out woodcock hunting. At 3 lbs, it is a joy to carry and points like your finger. My springer found 7 of which I shot at 4 and am eating 3.

I have some pics that I can text or email if someone can help me out.
Posted By: redoak Re: 28 gauge Manton - first test drive - 10/28/16 01:24 AM
I would love to see photos of it, but I cannot help you, I haven't figured it out either.
Posted By: GLS Re: 28 gauge Manton - first test drive - 10/28/16 12:21 PM
A couple of photos of Ironman5's neat little pea-shooter. Great looking gun and fine shooting:

Posted By: Dan S. W. Re: 28 gauge Manton - first test drive - 10/28/16 01:26 PM
Quite the svelte little wand - you should take it out for a round of trap singles at the local field just for the confusion of random squad mates.
Posted By: GLS Re: 28 gauge Manton - first test drive - 10/30/16 05:36 PM
Ironman5 also sent me this photo of his German single-shot 16. 4lbs., 2oz. Another great looking single-shot.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com