doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Joe Wood Gunrunner online auctions? - 11/13/12 06:55 PM
What experience have you had or heard about Gunrunner Online Auctions?
Posted By: devrep Re: Gunrunner online auctions? - 11/13/12 07:14 PM
I bought a shotgun on there about 4 years ago, can't even remember which one (duh huh) but it was a good transaction.
Posted By: terc Re: Gunrunner online auctions? - 11/13/12 07:15 PM
Joe, I bought a W&S from them . It was better than described. The transaction went very well.
Dave
Posted By: Dennis Wolfe Re: Gunrunner online auctions? - 11/13/12 07:34 PM
Only one transaction, but no problem.
Posted By: tunes Re: Gunrunner online auctions? - 11/13/12 07:39 PM
I bought a double barrel muzzle-loader from them about 2 years ago. It was better than described.

tunes
Posted By: Stallones Re: Gunrunner online auctions? - 11/13/12 08:21 PM
OH NO JOE, another gun?
Posted By: cpa Re: Gunrunner online auctions? - 11/13/12 08:24 PM
If I remember correctly, their employees are allowed to bid on guns. Also it seems that a number of guns seem to reappear.
Posted By: Cedar Creek Sam Re: Gunrunner online auctions? - 11/13/12 08:54 PM
I sold three guns on it in September and was pleased with the presentation and prices.
Posted By: Ironman5 Re: Gunrunner online auctions? - 11/13/12 09:23 PM
Was working for an extended period up by where they are located. I was interested in seeing some guns that were coming up for auction. Called first and they invited me in and even stayed after normal hours to allow me access. Seemed very professional and honest - I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Gunrunner online auctions? - 11/13/12 09:29 PM
Bought several guns from them. All were as good or better than described. The klunkers go to their other auction most of the time. If you watch their 24-7 auction you can find a sleeper once in awhile. I found a Sterlingworth ejector of less than $500 this year. Bought it as a project gun but it is too nice and ended up as a shooter for my son.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com